We are currently migrating our giving platform to a new system, called Abundant Giving. This will integrate with MyUCUCC, so you will still be able to log in and see your gifts with no change. We will also still use MyUCUCC to register and pay for events.
Please follow these instructions and do not log into MyUCUCC to set up your 2024 pledge. To download these instructions (with photos) and print them, click here.
- Click here for the Abundant Giving site.
- Fill out the form displayed:
- Amount (watch the need for zeroes)
- Under Fund choose “General Ministry/Pledges”
- Select “Give Multiple Times” to set up a recurring gift
- Choose the frequency of your gift (weekly, monthly, etc)
- Enter a start date for your gift (choose at date in 2024 for your 2024 pledge!)
- If you’d like to set up other recurring gift (like a regular monthly special offering) you can choose +Another Fund button
- Add your email address
- Press Continue. Click on “Continue As Guest”.
- Choose the tab for “Credit or Debit” or “Bank Account.” The fees are significantly higher to use a credit/debit card, so thank you for considering using your bank account for your pledge!
- Fill in the fields – card number/bank account info, and billing address.
- Choose whether you would like to contribute to offset the processing fees by clicking the toggle next to “Contribute an extra $X.XX to help offset processing costs.” The fee amount is automatically calculated as a percentage of each gift, based on the fees we pay (3% if you pay by card, 1% if you pay by bank).
- Click the “Give” button. It will show the exact total amount you are giving.
You may need to choose the picture squares for the “Recaptcha” that prevents fakes and security issues.
If you completed the form as a Guest, you will then have the option to create an account. Please note that this is a separate account from the MyUCUCC login. You don’t need an account to create a new gift, only to edit/change a gift that has been set up.
You should receive an email confirmation that has the gift amount, receipt number, and what it was for.
If you had a recurring/scheduled gift set up in ACS/MyUCUCC in 2023, you will need to move your gift over to the new system. Please contact the office if you need help with this. (firstname.lastname@example.org or Gmassoni@universityucc.org)
For more about our 2024 Giving Campaign, including resources and key dates, click here.
Thank you for supporting UCUCC and our ministries!