Easter is approaching, so keeping true with our traditions, we would love to have you join us for our singing of Handel’s “Hallelujah Chorus” from “The Messiah!”!
Here are some tips to help you record and sound/look your best!
- Press record at least 5 seconds before the music begins, and end 5 seconds after the accompaniment ends.
- Record horizontally with a light source brightening your face.
- -For your video framing, be sure to leave plenty of space around your head and below your neck, and stand/sit still while recording.
- Wear earphones when you record so I can add your sound!
- Dress in your Easter Sunday’s Best
- Listen/watch at least once before recording, and sing what you hear!
- Relax and have fun!
Hallelujah Chorus parts
When you have a recorded take you are ready to send in, you can upload your recording here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/OK4jF8dnbXjSS8RxqBiK