The residents of Tent City 3 have been guests in Lot C for over a month and will be with us through 12/17. TC3 provides a safe, secure, and caring community for people experiencing homelessness. Church members have asked how they can help. Here are two ways:
TC3 has requested batteries of all sorts (AA, AAA, D). Also on their wish list are the items below. Donations can be dropped off anytime at the encampment on Lot C on 15th Ave NE.
• Building supplies (lumber of all types, zip ties, nails etc.)
• Kitchen supplies (aluminum foil, saran wrap, paper plates, bowls & cups)
• Canned/non-perishable food products. Bottled water.
• Toilet paper.
• Cleaning supplies and hygiene products.
• Camping supplies (flashlights etc.)
• Snacks, meals, food welcome. To schedule a meal email email@example.com. Click here for more information.
Thank you to those who have adjusted their parking during the hosting. As a reminder: Lot C on 15th Ave NE is closed for parking. On Sundays, parking in Lot A and Sortun Court will be prioritized for those with mobility issues. Anyone in need of reserved parking can contact Vicki Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org. For those without mobility issues, please park in nearby lots. UW parking lots are your best best, including the Central Place Garage (Red Square) and Lots N5 and N1 (NE 45th and 17th NE, Memorial Way).
Questions: please contact Robin Turner at email@example.com.