Job Opening: Video Editor
University Congregational United Church of Christ is a dynamic, progressive church in the University district of Seattle, WA. We are seeking a video editor to assist with digital worship and communications.
Position Type: Part Time (15 hours/week); remote.
Benefits: Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Supervisor: Minister of Worship
Start Date: Open Now
Schedule: Every Sunday, 9am – 5pm; other 7 hours are flexible with an emphasis toward the end of the week.
Position Description: Curate a digital worship service using recordings from the 10am service at the Seattle campus and elements created specifically for the online community. Create stand-alone elements for social media from worship and other sources.
- Following a weekly tech script, compile video submissions and recordings from the 10am Seattle Campus worship. Edit audio and visual content.
- Create original content, including theme videos for each worship series.
- Work collaboratively with worship team to create aesthetic styles for each worship series. This may include graphic design.
- Mange media files and work with staff and volunteers on file submissions.
- Attend regular worship team meetings and full staff meetings.
- Proficiency required in Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere Pro, Audition and Illustrator.
- Both independent and collaborative work styles
- Religious experience helpful but not required
- If working remotely, candidate will need high-speed Internet connection, Adobe Premier Pro (or equivalent), 1TB available storage