Welcome to our 2022 annual pledge campaign! Pledging what we can is an important part of our ministry, as it signifies commitment, and helps to make possible the many good works that we do together as a community. By pledging, we express our hope for future generations and our promise to them. This year we invite you to join us with the simple words We Are. These words symbolize both who we are, and who we want to become, together, as a community.
As we explore this theme in worship this fall, we invite you to finish the sentence: We are …What is your vision of our future community that we will become?
As our campaign begins, here are some key dates to keep in mind:
- Week of October 4: 2022 Pledge packets in the mail to you
- Oct 10, 17 and 24: Pledge Campaign Sundays
- October 10: Budget & Church Finance forum after worship
- October 31: Day of remembrance service & Pledge Sunday
- November 7 and 14: Giving Sundays (pledges due 3:00 pm 11/14)
- November 21: Congregational Budget Meeting
Thank you for being a faithful member of our community.